[arm-allstar] BBB/Pi or RTCM

R. Wayne allstar at controlservers.net
Thu Nov 19 05:36:23 EST 2015

No, actually it wasn't. Let's not beat up on the new guy trying to
understand. OK? He wrote:

"The RPi2 could be used to replace a PC acid box to interface with the
RTCM's at your remote locations."

If the RTCM is capable of running without a PC of some sorts why the RPi2?

Just help me understand and if it troubles you you need not reply.