[arm-allstar] RPI2 AUDIO bUFFER FIX STATUS UPDATE

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Nov 15 18:40:36 EST 2015

Hi Neil,

My daily life seems to have stabilized somewhat, finally, and my part of
the software updates for this project is moving, again, at last. I've got
test code now. I don't want to make promises, but, we'll just keep our
fingers crossed for an early Christmas present for everyone.

Incidentally, I'm working on the channel drivers today.

73, David KB4FXC