[arm-allstar] tone twist

Eric Harrison n7jys at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 16:34:02 EST 2015

PL is not a problem as I have check for it as an issue. On the Motorola style radios (GM300,M120,Maxtrac,SM50's)it works better if you come of the radio with discriminator audio and run de-emphasis in the simpleusb.conf file.This even seems to work well with the Chinese radio. All DTMF keys will decode on wouxun  KG-UV6D.If i try and run de-emphasized audio for the receiver with no de-emphasis slected in simpleusb.conf, then the 3,a,b keys will not decode. Everything else decodes. Eric (N7JYS) Marshall's Communications