[arm-allstar] RE Echolink Server Reporting issues

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Nov 1 22:02:30 EST 2015

Brian,

 If it reports 127.0.0.1 it is not getting an IP address from the router and it would not work. You should be assigned a valid address for the RPi2 whether it is connected wired or wireless. I assume your router assigns 192.168.x.x addresses.

Make sure the IOgear is actually wireless connecting to your router. Try it with another computer or device.

If echolink is working you should be able to display the downloaded database in the Asterisk client -

asterisk -rvvv

echolink dbdump

When you say cellphone is not working - do you mean echolink via cell?

Remember you can't use wifi to connect echolink to your node as both would then be on the same network.

There is no port forwarding in the IOgear just in your router.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio