[arm-allstar] Pi2 wifi question

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon May 11 20:31:40 EST 2015

Chuck,

  I recommend the IO gear as the best solution even for the BBB. Wireless FOBS can be a problem and there are so many it is hard to keep up with all possible configurations. When using the IOgear the RPi2 thinks it is connected to a wired network and NO changes are needed in the RPi2 thus swithcing from wired to wireless is seamless.  Another plus when using it is that you can put it outside of a shielded rack and away from the RPi2 or BBB to get a better signal.
 73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio