[arm-allstar] has anybody bridged dstar to allstar and how?

Justin Reed celltech161 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 00:27:55 EST 2015

I could see perhaps having an IRLP reflector setup with the capability
to bridge to D-Star, but as far has having an end-user link the two
together, it would be banned in a heartbeat.  And for good reason.

Having the bridge as a part of the reflector ensures that both parties
have to opt-in, and that nobody is having to accept a D-Star link they
don't want.

I wouldn't want that terrible audio coming across my machine either.
There is no point in it.