[arm-allstar] arm-allstar Digest, Vol 12, Issue 13

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Tue May 5 13:23:47 EST 2015

I will echo Ken N1DOT has and is currently doing this. Some people might
not like this, but we have a friend who is an over the road truck driver.
He uses a d star radio for his own reasons in the truck. Thanks to Ken we
are able to talk to our friend on analog 6m while he is d star UHF. Sure
audio isn't perfect, but it gets the job done and its only one person using
it.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare