[arm-allstar] has anybody bridged dstar to allstar and how?

R. Wayne allstar at controlservers.net
Tue May 5 03:36:10 EST 2015

Absolutely!!! That was my point. It may not be for everyone. But for those
that want it we need a reliable means of bridging in D-STAR.

Once possible way might be by using the D-STAR dongle. Being computer based
all one needs is a mixing capability and a VOX circuit.

To: arm-allstar at hamvoip.org
Subject: Re: [arm-allstar] has anybody bridged dstar to allstar and how?

I would like to hear from those that have had success at bridging to DStar
as well.
Let's not get into a battle of yes/no, but rather about the technology and
ability TO create the link as those desire....
It would be perfect to be able to create a link and learn about "how to do
it"....
Sure it's not for everybody, but it maybe for some....
If anyone is able to share their experience and success stories about how to
do it, would they kindly be able to share it to the group for future
reference.
I am sure everyone out there is from the same branch and likes learning
about new technologies and abilities as who knows where that may take the
hobby....
Cheers
Dave