[arm-allstar] Yaesu SF and BF888S and RF Feedback

Ron Wenig rwenig at verizon.net
Sat Mar 14 19:30:32 EST 2015

Hi Joe,

Good job getting the BF888S working.  It looks like I can hit the W2ZQ
Fusion repeater from Bensalem, PA so I'll be listening for you there.
According to your website it looks like you guys had the Princeton Pi
Day and Einstein's Birthday Party special event station today.  I'm
sorry I missed it.

73, Ron NY3J