[arm-allstar] DSP

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Mar 8 17:30:58 EST 2015

We are testing that now and I should have some info later this week. My guess is it will run more than one simpleusb radio node and possibly one usbradio. Until we do more testing that is just speculation. Real fixes in this area are going to require some code work which is on the list.

Assuming all goes well, and I do not see at this point why it will not, I think the recommendation for future purchases would be the RPi2 over the BBB. The price is less and performance is more. Existing BBB nodes should not need to update to new hardware.

>From the standpoint of initial configuration and operation the RPi2 will not differ from the BBB.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio