[arm-allstar] RPi2 sources

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Mar 7 16:14:40 EST 2015

The board itself uses less than 1A but remember it has 4 USB ports onboard so if in the unlikely event you loaded each of them to the rated 1/2A you would be up close to 3A total.

I will have to measure it but my guess would be that this board draws less than the BBB as it runs considerably cooler. This is in the most conservative overclock mode though.

I would say in most cases a good 2A supply would be adequate.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio