[arm-allstar] A simplified USB FOB modification

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Jun 25 13:06:38 EST 2015

Am I missing something here? Why not just use the wiringpi command line gpio commands?

gpio mode <pin> in
gpio mode <pin> up

for input or for output

gpio mode <pin> out
gpio mode <pin> 1|0
These could be put in a script and called from Asterisk.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 17:16:02 +0100
From: g7rpg at hotmail.com
To: arm-allstar at hamvoip.org
Subject: Re: [arm-allstar] A simplified USB FOB modification

    Here is the code example to switch the pin to ground.

    I've attached the two pi binaries, its wiringpi pin 0 btw.

    you'll need to add the event in rpt.conf and then watch the pin and
    you'll see it goes to ground on PTT.

    you could always have that pin go high +3.3v by modifying the code.

    #include <wiringPi.h>

    #include <stdlib.h>

    int main (void)

    {