[arm-allstar] remote base node functioning question

Sam Skolfield kj6qfs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 05:44:33 EST 2015

Before I get to embarrassing myself, I want to thank everyone that has
helped me here on the thread. The helpfulness of this community never
ceases to amaze me, and I can't wait to pay it forward. David even went so
far (out of the kindness of his own heart) as to do research on my xcat and
it's history with hamlib.

Now, *drumroll*

I WASN'T DOING A # AT THE END OF THE REMOTE FUNCTION!

The system now works ABSOLUTELY perfectly. Very smooth and reliable so far.
I've been exercising every feature I can, and I can't seem to get anything
to misbehave.

Thanks again to David, Sam, Doug, Ken, Tim, and Robert.

73