[arm-allstar] remote base node functioning question

Sam Skolfield kj6qfs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 22:50:16 EST 2015

Upon further poking, I've established that my problem has nothing to do
with remote bases; it seems like asterisk hangs for me after I function any
linked node (anytime I use a *4 to prefix another connected node)

I tried simply connected my main BBB's  simpleusb node (not a remote base
node) to my other BBB's main simpleusb node (not a remote base node). I
then functioned the linked BBB to do a *81. It did so properly, but then my
"main" BBB locks up and wont take any more commands.

Any ideas?