[arm-allstar] remote base node functioning question

Kenneth Grimard n1dot1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 09:20:17 EST 2015

as i said to you before sam I have gotten this to work with the acid code.
it will not work for full cat control using a usb serial adapter i had
tried that myself.
you need a real pc with a real serial port. I am using a pc with a
pentium 4 processor with a
real serial port usb to serial just does not work at all.

other wise it does work very well and you have to program the icon 706 a
certain for it to work also.

i have been successful with this. unless the code can be modified to use
the gpio on a raspi.

usb to serial just does not work at all not with out modifying the code.

cat control is done via the icom ci-v protocol from with in app_rpt.c

ken n1dot