[arm-allstar] no outbound audio

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Jun 9 02:11:16 EST 2015

2V p-p sounds a little high but at least you should have audio even if it was distorted. You are appling the audio to pin 21 on the URI?

What do you see when you run simpleusb-tune-menu ?  Item 2 is RX audio (what you transmit to your node) It should show 5+khz on voice peaks.  Are your DTMF keys working? Can you use DTMF to connect to a node?
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio