[arm-allstar] what parameter to lengthen dtmf access time

Neil k8it k8it at cac.net
Thu Jun 4 00:50:05 EST 2015

Doug I think you found the root cause. I am estimating it is taking me about 0.5 seconds per digit and if I try to enter a long code, it times out on me until I do it faster. Making this a configurable variable would be nice unless you want to code a simple speech command decoder script. A person would hit one DTMF digit which then would record local received audio till the cos line goes false, then use the audio to create a command text string which could be passed on for decoding.

#  connect node 123456
or

# connect node 3123456    for echolink

etc.....