[arm-allstar] Lost URI

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Jun 3 14:30:40 EST 2015

Brian,

  That is a strange problem and it points to some kind of hardware or software problem. No settings, at least not in the setup would cause that. Possibly a bad write of the SD card. I would get another SD card, write it, and then set in up. It doesn't take long. Then see if you are having the same problem. That would eliminate the SD card.

If you have another USB FOB to try then you could swap that. Last thing would be the Pi itself. The hardware is pretty reliable but it is not beyond possibility that something could have gone wrong.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio