[arm-allstar] Lost URI

Txlawman txlawman at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 19:44:09 EST 2015

I just got my node up and running a week or so ago, but today I noticed it wasn't functioning. At first it appeared no audio out, and I could not connect, or perform DTMF commands. A friend connected from his node though. This evening it does nothing either way.  I got the error message...

     "[    25.864736] Transfer to device 5 endpoint 0x2 frame 622 failed - FIQ reported NYET. Data may have been lost."

Doing a "lsusb" shows my URI to be "device 5", so it appears it recognizes it, its just not working. I'm new to Linux and new to Allstar. Does this indicate I lost a driver?

Brian
KC5YSM
Node # 42045