[arm-allstar] how come i want network linking

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Jul 30 16:20:00 EST 2015

Neil,

 Just don't connect any of those things to my system. Digital RF is crap and Echolink is bad enough but I will accept it! You do really need to at least somewhat abide by the rules of the system you are connecting to. Once enough people break the rules then it is by by for everyone. Moderation is the key. Some people don't understand that.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio