[arm-allstar] Update on Weather Scripts and TTS

Sam Bonsett bonsett at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:54:40 EST 2015

Could it be Google is requiring a captcha to complete the task?  When I
tried to use it through the browser:
http://translate.google.com/translate_tts?tl=en&q=K M 4 K S R

I get a captcha page.  If I input the captcha phrase it spits out the audio
file.

Attatched is the CAPTCHA page.

Just a thought and I may have no idea what I'm talking about.