[arm-allstar] cop,25

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Jul 21 02:10:23 EST 2015

Hi Tom,

Over the last couple days, several of us have tested this command (cop,25)
on various versions of app_rpt, including systems running a derivative of
the ACID distro, recent SVN, etc., on PC platforms as well as the ARM
distros....So far, I don't think this command works really correctly on
any version we've tried. From reviewing the documentation, does the
ilink,7 give you the info you're trying to obtain??? If so, ilink,7 does
seem to work everywhere.

....Have you gotten cop,25 to work correctly on any app_rpt version (just
wondering)??

73, David KB4FXC