[arm-allstar] transferring files back to my pc

Neil k8it k8it at cac.net
Sun Jul 19 13:15:15 EST 2015

With Doug's suggestion below I was able to use wget and unzip to get the files loaded on my PI. Now I want to transfer the customized files to my pc and then to other nodes. how can I do this?  Does ZIP run on the pi? is it installed?
if I can use zip to create one compressed file, can I then use the reverse of wget to transfer them to my pc? Also how can I use wget to transfer the zipped file from my pc to a remote node. All nodes are running Putty as I am visually impaired and I struggle with GUI interfaces.
Unlike Doug I do not have a website to post the modified files to and then download from similar to how I got the files in the firstplace.

Thanks
73 Neil Sablatzky  K8IT
Allstar Node 41838 KITLINK
Allstar Node 42087 KITLINK HUB