[arm-allstar] Mute or attenuate link audio during repeater conversation

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Jul 12 20:35:33 EST 2015

Yes, that command was added about a year ago but not well documented.  While it might be useful I still stand by my original comments. Use care adding one way audio to a two way network that you don't have complete control over - that is your own node. It would be very confusing for downstream connections who would not  understand they can't talk to the nodes they hear.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio