[arm-allstar] Incoming connect

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Jul 7 20:01:24 EST 2015

This is a common mistake. Always make sure you are not dealing with two (or more) serially connected routers. Port forwarding on one downstream of another that is not port forwarded will never work!

If you have a modem router combo and you don't want to use the router most have the option to act just as a modem to an external router. Then you are not going through two routers.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio