[arm-allstar] Netstat ?

Barry Buelow bjbuelow at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 5 15:02:58 EST 2015

Getting a few more things fixed. My  remaining problem is I am unable to accept INcoming connections. In my Asus RT-N16 I've tried Port Forwarding 4569, DMZ pointing to my RPI-2 and even temporarily disabling the Firewall.
I've read this page:  Cannot Receive Incoming Connections From Other Allstar Link Nodes | Asterisk/app_rpt

|   |
| Cannot Receive Incoming Connections From Other Allstar Link Nodes | Asterisk/app_rptHint Thing(s) to TryDo you have the correct port forwarding settings configured in your firewall? |
|  |
| View on docs.allstarlink.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

I wonder if I need that fix.
Also, is there anything I can look for in Netstat that would help?  I don't see anything Listening for port 4569.

Barry