[arm-allstar] WiFi-menu

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Jul 2 22:08:11 EST 2015

Locate is a much better and faster way to find files. Assuming the database is updated. The update is turned off on the BBB and RPi2 so it does not use excessive sdcard writes. If lots of things have changed on the system do a  'updatedb'

then

locate <fname>
It should not be necessary to do the updatedb all the time.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio