[arm-allstar] Stopping DNS lookup

Cole Cunningham colecaz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 22:10:17 EST 2015

Doug,

I checked all the iax.conf files and all register entries have been
commented out previously.

The updating occurred with the register entries commented out.

I found re.updatenodelist where you said it should be but the rc.allstar
file is not there.  'find / -name rc.allstar' turns up nothing.  And looking
in /usr/local/sbin for the astdb.php file mentioned in the rc.allstar
changes didn't find it either.

So I'm lost.

Cole