[arm-allstar] BBB URI USB-HUB Distorted Audio

(KP4TR)Ramon Gonzalez kp4tr.ramon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 14:02:56 EST 2015

To add to this, the problem may be using a USB hub itself for power and
a low quality one.

1. Use a quality 2 amp 5V power source. Not a USB phone charger type.
2. Don't connect a keyboard to the BBB. There's no need for it. Use ssh
to administer your node from another computer on your network.
3. Don't connect a monitor to it either.

In short, just use the USB port for the sound card/FOB. And don't use a
USB hub at all.

73!