[arm-allstar] Baofeng 888 Allstar

Andy Wittman kk4zkp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 10:27:53 EST 2015

USB cable worked great! I finally have my node up and running. The only
thing that seems to be an issue is fairly low transmit audio level. I
turned both of the transmit audio channels to 11 (999) in the configuration
and there didn't seem to be any noticeable change. Any ideas where I should
look next? The received signal strength is very high, just quiet audio.

Thanks & 73!
Andy
KK4ZKP