[arm-allstar] Baby Step 2

Dave Miller ve7pke at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 14:06:54 EST 2015

Doug,
Thanks for the details.
I connected up the COS and I seem to get Received Audio.
Yes your directions are correct. I think the issue is there there are so
many sources for the answer and Google sometimes points you to the wrong
one. ;-) Your document is correct.

So I have it on the air and doing some testing. I still have one thing that
is wrong. I expect I have made one bad choice.

I am using a single radio connected to a BBB using iaxPRT on a windows box.
When I connect to a local repeater I can talk but when I unkey the repeater
courtesy  tone is being retransmitted to the repeater and it helps
re-triggering itself. I am sure I set up the node as a simplex node ( Base
station)  Is this where I messed up.
Thanks
Dave