[arm-allstar] hidden courtesy tone?

Ed Wilhelm vacuumtubesforever at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 22:47:30 EST 2015

Hi David,

I'm claiming creeping senility and/or brain fart.
"nounkeyct=1" did get rid of the ct for an input on the rf side.
Really thought when I set up my acid node that all I did was change the
duplex setting, BUT, looking at my config file that was not the case.

duplex=1
I had commented out :

> ;unlinkedct=ct2
> ;remotect=ct3
> ;linkunkeyct=ct8
> ;nolocallinkct=0
> nounkeyct=1

Copied the same over to my new rpi2 node and everything works just like
it should. All ct's are gone.

Ed W8VT