[arm-allstar] How To for using GPIO on the DMK URI?

John Vilburn johnvilburn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 20:39:23 EST 2015

John,

The WiringPi project is at http://wiringpi.com/
If you will be controlling GPIO from C code, there are reference pages and
example code there.
If you want to control GPIO from the command line (bash), then you can use
the gpio utility from WiringPi. The details for the gpio utility are at
https://projects.drogon.net/raspberry-pi/wiringpi/the-gpio-utility/

John
WH6JV