[arm-allstar] How To for using GPIO on the DMK URI?

John wb5nfc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 13:59:44 EST 2015

Hello Doug. Thanks for the additional information. I looked at the how-to
information on the web page but frankly, it scared me off.... I don't
understand enough about what I'm reading to even know where to begin. It's
not a lack of information, but rather a lack of understanding on my part.
I'll go back and re-read everything again and see if it sinks in a little
better on the second or third read through.

There are two of us who are embarking on a control project - the other ham
is just getting started. He's awaiting delivery of his first DMK URI. He
has a far-better engineering background than I, but he's not at all
familiar with Linux. Once we get his node on the air, then we will both be
asking a lot of questions, I'm sure. Many thanks to you and everyone on the
list for your patience and willingness to help others.

John