[arm-allstar] Heresy

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Dec 17 11:33:15 EST 2015

Barry,

 You are absolutely right. There are many things in the entire code that have screwy names and don't consistently relate to the actual operation. I am not sure if that review will make the maintenance update for the current code but it will for our big update coming early next year.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio