[arm-allstar] Transmitter Timeout Timer for Telephone use.

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Wed Dec 9 20:00:07 EST 2015

Hi Ron,

Yes, AllStar has an activity timer which I believe will be active if
connected via a phone, etc...You can test this setting to confirm.

In the /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf file, see (or add) the parameter
"totime=xxx" for the appropriate radio stanza. Note that "xxx" is the max
number of milliseconds the node can be keyed before the timeout timer
expires and unkeys the transmitter. So, as an example:

totime=360000

...This timer setting would expire after 360 seconds.

73, David KB4FXC