[arm-allstar] Fwd: Node problems

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Aug 16 18:07:18 EST 2015

Pete,

One way to determine where it is intermittent is to look at the red light on the URI. Does it follow the intermittent condition? If not then it is probably in the radio or your connections. If you want we can talk on the phone about this this and/or you can send me privately your login PW and I could check things from this end.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio