[arm-allstar] simpleusb-config-menu

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Aug 16 14:44:33 EST 2015

Hi Barry,

I think you've got the output (transmitter) connected to the wrong output
pad (or pin). Every FOB/URI has 2 outputs, for the left and right stereo
speakers, and one input. TX-A adjusts the left output level and TX-B
adjusts the right output level.

73, David KB4FXC

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015, Barry Buelow wrote:

> Running a Pi-2 with a single FOB.I was trying to set the audio gain
using TX-A and not noticing any audio changes. Even with values of 1 and
999, no change. When I tried TX-B it did adjust the audio.  I would have
thought a single FOB would be TX-A.