[arm-allstar] node connections

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 11:04:42 EST 2015

Doug,

Good wright up. I would only add that the port, if different from the
default, must not only be defined in the [nodes] stanza but also on the
AllStar Portal. That's because the port that's defined on the portal is the
port is put into rpt_extnodes.

This step is often forgotten and can be a cause of inbound connects not
working.

--
--
Tim