[arm-allstar] node connections

Eric Harrison n7jys at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 06:35:34 EST 2015

I have put two new nodes on line and all is working great. Yesterday my 42285 node  stopped being able to connect  to the reset of my nodes 2351,2578,28302. Butit can connect to any other node that's on line.
2351,2578,28302 cannot connect to 42285 but they all will connect to any other nodes on line.This is strange behavior and not understanding why this is happening.
2351,2578,28302 all live on one RPI2 and on its own IP at my repeater site. 42285 is on an ACID install P4 computer at my home qth and its own IP. Port 4569 is forward correctlyon both routers as they all will connect to other nodes on line. Both IP address at my repeatersite and at my home are from the same provider.

 Eric (N7JYS) Marshall's Communications