[arm-allstar] voice announcement whiling using cop commands

Sione Ragle ke6sth at ke6sth.ampr.org
Wed Aug 12 02:10:33 EST 2015

This is a private link, none of the asterisk PC have internet access its
all 192.168.x.x IPs the links work just fine been working for years then
I decided to add a 440 digital repeater to the system and this time I
decided not to use intel PC and went with a RPi2 for the 1st time,
everything works flawless except the annoying announcements are going
out everywhere. Each repeater has its own node number I am using 1 thru
5 for numbering the nodes.