[arm-allstar] RPi2 update

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Apr 27 11:38:17 EST 2015

I just wanted to let everyone know we are hard at work on a comprehensive Allstar update in general but that we are expecting an interim RPi2 update in about a month. This will include support for GPIO when using an unmodified sound FOB. I will be publishing a suggested circuit and parts list soon for that. The update will also include some minor bug fixes and hopefully an interim cure to the audio delay problem that has plagued Allstar users when operating it in full duplex mode and is worse on the small board computers.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio