[arm-allstar] Weather Report Doesn't Play on BBB

Christopher Kovacs w0anm73 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 12:55:37 EST 2015

I have some additional questions for you.  What version of the BBB software
are you using?
What utility is generating the MP3 file?  What utility and options are you
using to convert the MP3 file to WAV?  If you are using the weather scripts
that are available on the BBB release?  You not have to convert anything
with the already installed weather scripts as it's done for you.

73,

Chris w0anm