[arm-allstar] excessive audio delay problem

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Mon Apr 20 18:38:50 EST 2015

Yes, the delay is worse on the Rpi2 than on the BBB. And it’s variable, as Doug said sometimes it’s near zero and other times a few hundred ms.

Some folks down under tell me the delay is coming from the power saving features. They have a custom kernel (under Raspian) with all the power saving features removed and claim they are not having any of the variable delay issues.

I have more information if anyone is interested.
--
Tim
:wq