[arm-allstar] CW ID

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Thu Apr 16 22:32:04 EST 2015

Are you liking into a repeater’s input, with your node using the repeater as a mobile, HT or bast station? I call that in-band linking. If so that’s really bad form. The ID is only one of the issues with doing in-band linking.

You said something about the East Coast reflector. Is that IRLP or Echolink?

Honestly, you should not in-band link and should stop now. And be advised that IRLP and Echolink do not want connections from other networks including AllStar.
--
Tim
:wq