[arm-allstar] Node dosn't repeat recieved audio from node radio.

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Apr 14 21:54:40 EST 2015

Mani,

 Glad you found the problem. Yes, you do need COS and you should be using simpleusb. The easiest way to set things up is to go through the initial setup or rerun it -- node-setup.sh

I usually discourage people from copying old setups in entirety. It is not a good idea. From one BBB or RPi2 to another is fine but from acid I would not.

The simpleusb setting can be changed during the setup.

Seee the setup how-to on the hamvoip.org web page. I have made some changes in it in the last few days and the simpleusb commands are explained in more detail.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio