[arm-allstar] weather script

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Mon Apr 13 12:36:24 EST 2015

On a new BBB I ran the weather script. For whatever reason I can not play
the weather. I'm pretty sure everything is fine with the script since
that's automatic.

I think the problem might be how I added it to the rpt.conf. Here is a
copy/paste of my rpt.conf.

functions=functions41812
; Play local wx report, *986
986=localplay,/tmp/wx/wxreport_ug/KMERAYM03/cur_WxRpt_ug
; Play local wx alert, *987
987=localpay,/tmp/wx/alert/MEC005//alert_short
; Play local wx forecast, *988
988=localplay,/tmp/wx/forecast/MEZ019/wx_forecast
phone_functions=functions41812

I followed this .pdf
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio/BeagleBoneBlackAllstar/bbb_wx_howto.pdf

I seem to remember something about the NWS swapping the county and zone
list, and the instructions, not fixed, but even the wx underground isn't
working so my problem must be somewhere else.

Thank you