[arm-allstar] bash patch

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Sep 28 01:04:15 EST 2014

Hi Mark,

We've already got bash updated in the upcoming 1.2 release. But, for those
running a "stock" 1.1, there are NO current security concerns with the old
version of bash. By that, I mean there is no way to use bash to exploit
the system.

The 1.2 release fixes s long list of issues that were present in 1.1. So,
keep an eye out for this update!

73, David KB4FXC