[arm-allstar] Node Configuration Questions

John wb5nfc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:09:02 EST 2014

While exploring configuration files to ensure that I haven not introduced
any more errors during editing, I noticed the system.conf file still
contains default (WA3DSP) data. Is this part of the first-time
configuration that I edited manually and therefore bypassed this data?....
or how is this files used?

Also, in the iax.conf file, the radio-proxy-out stanza: what is the correct
information for the "host= " line? It is now blank on my node.

Thanks! I'm learning a bunch with everyone's help...

John