[arm-allstar] 1.2.1 MD5 Hash

K5BFC apprptusers at westbrook.com
Sat Oct 25 21:24:24 EST 2014

On each of the handful of machines I checked, "unzip -v" shows "UnZip 6.00
of 20 April 2009, by Info-ZIP".  The info-zip.org website indicates that's
the latest.

The most interesting "clue" to me is that the very same version does seem
to report "OK" on architectures other than X86_64.

Thanks and 73,
Eric
K5BFC